CMC SmartCEMS - Model SCEMS - Shelter CEMS system
From Hardware Components
The SmartCEMS® Shelter CEMS is a complete continuous emission monitoring system (CEMS) contained in a fixed shelter. The Shelter CEMS is typically supplied either with or without a zone rating such as ATEX II. The Shelter CEMS can be equipped to provide continuous stack gas analysis for pollutants and diluents under U.S. EPA 40 CFR Part 60 and/or U.S. EPA 40 CFR Part 75 regulations. The Shelter CEMS is equipped with analyzers for stack gas flow, concentration of NOx, SO2, CO, CO2, and O2. Optionally, for sour gas measurement a hot/wet sampling system can be provided with analyzers to measure H2S and VOC. The Shelter CEMS can be provided with data acquisition system and controls for fully automated operations.
The SmartCEMS Shelter CEMS can be used on most combustion sources with stack gas exhaust up to 500 °C and with special probe up to 1000 °C. The Shelter CEMS is provided with a probe, sample line, and sample conditioning panel. CMC offers a complete package with the Mobile CEMS and the ancillary equipment. Typically, the Shelter CEMS is delivered with a complete initial set of certified calibration gas cylinders. The utility requirement for the Shelter CEMS is a power supply.
- Shelter insulated and equipped with safety system
- Cylinder gas delivery system and gas cylinders
- 415 VAC power supply cabling and sampling lines
- Robust sampling system design with hot/wet and dry sampling
- Gas analyzers for NOx, SO2, CO, CO2, and O2
- Allen Bradley ControLogix PLC with programming
- Calibration and sampling controllers and solenoids
- Data acquisition system
- Sour gas analyzers (H2S and VOC)
- Stack gas volumetric low (special probe)
- Opacity and optical density analyzer