CMR - Model Type As2 - One And Two Zone Alarm Annunciators
From Alarm Annunciators
Our annunciators are designed give remote visual and audible alarm indication via normally open volt free contacts. This unit can be used with our RWM, OSP and PPS sensors.
Sized at 120mm x 120mm x 60mm deep, our one and two of Alarm Annunciators have been designed to advise operators or security staff of any plant room or environmental faults.
The unit can interface to any plant containing volt free alarm or fault contacts such as air conditioning plant, water detection systems, generators or UPS systems. The unit as standard interfaces to Normally Open volt free contacts, but on request can be changed at our factory to any combination of open/closed contacts.
All units are complete with an audible warning device, mute push button, flashing 8mm red alarm lamp and 8mm “Control live” lamp. Units also include a common alarm set of volt free contacts for onward signaling to a Building Management Systems, telephone dialer or control systems.
- Large indication LED lamps for ease of Alarm identification from a distance
- On board audible warning device to alert local operators of a problem
- Alarms latched until Mute operated to give indication of transient Alarms
- Common alarm relays for onward signaling.
- Lamps, relay and Horn test Facility to ensure that the unit is working correctly
- Small size foot print, wall or surface mounted