Model LI-820 - CO2 Gas Analyzer
From Gas Analyzer
The LI-820 CO2 Analyzer is a low maintenance, economical gas analyzer designed for continuous monitoring applications. It is an absolute, non-dispersive infrared (NDIR) gas analyzer based upon a single path, dual wavelength infrared detection system. It can be used in a wide range of demanding environmental conditions.
- Wide CO2 Measurement Range: 0-20,000 ppm
- Wide Operating Temperature: -20° to +45°C
- Low Power: Less than 4W after power up
- Low Noise: Less than 1 ppm of noise @ 370 ppm, with 1 second signal filtering
- Real Time Corrected Readings: On board sensors measure and correct for changes in cell temperature and pressure
- User Cleanable Optics: The optical bench can be easily cleaned by the user; which reduces down-time due to contamination, and eliminates the need for factory recalibration.