And meet those conditions:
- small and portable box,
- USB powered,
- status indicators.
Colibrick uses the USB port of your PC and thus is directly powered from it. The unit can be connected or disconnected anytime without the necessity to switch the computer off. The input connector is compatible with the internal INT7/9 boards and U-PAD/2 devices.
Colibrick is a modernized successor of bringing you the best of successful U-PAD2 converter and Int9 card.
- Cable p/n KB71, KB72 or KB74 depending on number of channels
- USB cable p/n SK10
- Converter type : 24 bit integrating, delta-sigma
- Analog inputs : differential
- Number of channels : 1, 2 or 4 fully independent and isolated
- Input impedance : >1 MOhm
- Input range : unipolar and bipolar, each channel independently 156, 1 250 or 12 123 mV
- Integration frequency (Sample Rate) : 6.25, 12.5, 25, 50, 100, 200, 400 samples per second for 50Hz mains frequency filter7.5, 15, 30, 60, 120, 240, 480 samples per second for 60Hz mains frequency filter
- Non-linearity : < 0.003 %
- Temperature dependence : < 10 ppm/°C
- Digital inputs : 4 TTL (5 V)
- Digital outputs : 8 TTL (5 V) maximum current load 20 mA, maximum total current load for all outputs 100 mA
- 4 of them also as relay contacts (switching contacts rating: max. current 0.5 ADC, max. voltage 100 VDC, max. switching power 10 VA, max. resistance 150 mΩ)
- Dimensions : 105 x 124 x 22mm
- Weight : 290g
- PC interface : USB
- Power supply : from the PC via the USB cable