Model MIR-IS - Compact In-Situ Multi-Gas Extractive Monitoring System
Based on the MIR-9000, this in-situ multi-gas CEM system is a compact extractive monitoring system, providing fast response, close coupled measurements. CEM Systems are required to satisfy environmental led legislation within industrial applications.
For multi-gas monitoring, in less than 40 milliseconds, the MIR-IS monitors each selected gas by Infra-Red Gas Filter Correlation principle. This technology eliminates cross sensitivity from other present gases and provides high accuracy.
The MIR-IS monitors temperature, flow and pressure integrated into the sample extraction probe.
Designed to operate under legislation such as 2000/76/EC (WID) and 2001/80/EC (LCPD), The MIR-IS offers maximum availability and complete compliance with QAL 1 of EN14181.
- Industrial Power Boilers and Furnaces
- Gas Turbines
- Chemical and Petrochemical Plants
- Process Control
- Pre/post Scrubber Measurements
- Coal/Oil Fired Combustion Monitoring
- Gas Fired Combustion Monitoring
- CHP Combustion Monitoring
- In-situ extractive installation
- Measures from 1-10 gases simultaneously
- Ease of installation: single stack entry, sample line not required therefore reducing costs
- IR technology eliminates cross sensitivity from other present gases and provides high accuracy
- Fast response for process control
- Interactive menu driven software
- Optional stack pressure, temperature and flow measurements available
- MCERTS Certified