IONICON - Model PTR-TOF 6000 X2 - Compact IONICON High-Performance PTR-TOF-MS - Trace VOC Analyzer
We conceived a unique system comprising a high-resolution ioniTOF, X2 performance enhancing features and IONICON’s exclusive PTR technology with TRU-E/N™ for the ultimate PTR-TOFMS experience.
X2 combines the latest generation of the ION-BOOSTER funnel as well as the hexapole ION-GUIDE. The ion funnel focuses the ions into the hexapole ion guide which results in nearly lossless transmission of an extremely focused ion beam into the TOF mass spectrometer. This increases the sensitivity dramatically and also improves the instrument’s mass resolving power.
The patented IONICON ion-chemistry quality ensures precise E/N conditions, well-reproducible measurement results and the highest possible level of quantification accuracy.
The future is now. Go for our ultimate performance instrument with our new PTR-TOF 6000 X2: our smallest and lightest ultimate-performance PTR-TOF trace gas analyzer.
Premium performance PTR-TOFMS
Detection limit: < 1 pptv
Sensitivity: > 2500 cps/ppbv
Mass Resolution: > 6500
- Mass resolution :
- > 6500 m/Δm (FWHM) for m/z > 147
- > 6000 m/Δm (FWHM) for m/z > 79
- Response time : < 100 ms
- Sensitivity :
- > 1500 cps/ppbv for m/z 79
- > 2500 cps/ppbv for m/z 181
- Detection limits:
- < 10 pptv for m/z 79 (in 1 sec)
- < 1 pptv for m/z 181 (in 60 sec)
- Linearity range : 1 pptv - 100 ppbv
- Pulse frequency : up to 150 kHz
- Adjustable flow : 50 - 800sccm
- Inlet system heating range : 40 - 180°C (2nd inlet system and other inlet options on request)
- Reaction chamber heating range : 40 - 120°C
- Weight : < 145 kg
- Dimensions (w x h x d) : 60x91x87 cm (23.7 x 35.9 x 34.3 in.)
- Power supply : 100-230 V, max 1500 W
- Interfaces : -Touchscreen display 8x DI/O, 2x AI, 2x AO
- Selected optional features & Accessories
- SRI/SRI+ options - SRI-MS technology
- Multiplexing units