Lenntech - Model CFV - Compact Ozone Generators
From Ozone Systems
The best solution to produce ozone at high concentration in air or oxygen for medium-sized ozone applications.
The CFV range of compact ozone generators incorporate the patented Advanced Technology dielectric segments together with a state-of-the-art IGBT power supply and all necessary components for the safe and continuous operation at full-load in an industrial environment.
The CFV units have been designed based on feedback and experience from hundreds of plant operators around the world. The comprehensive PLC control ensures flexible operation and allows easy integration in to the main plant control system.
- Oxygen Feedgas: 1.24 to 14.8 kg per hour
- Air Feedgas: 0.75 to 8.97 kg per hour
- Advanced technology
- High ozone concentration
- Compact dimensions
- User friendly interface
- PLC with optional bus
- Robust industrial quality
- Low maintenance
- Low harmonic current rejection
- Drinking water treatment
- Waste water treatment
- Oxidation applications
- Bottle filling plants
- Cooling towers
- Process water
- Performance based on a cooling water inlet temperature of 20°C / 68°F.
- Feedgas inlet pressure: 3 to 8 barg / 45 to 115 psig for air and 2.5 to 8 barg / 35 to 115 psig for oxygen.
- Feedgas dew-point: -65°C / -85°F or drier at atmospheric pressure.
- Gas volumes: Nm3/h at 0°C, atmospheric pressure; scfm at 70°F, atmospheric pressure.
- Design altitude: 1000 m.a.s.l. / 10000 ft.a.s.l. Reduced performance above
- Ambient temp.: 5 to 40 °C / 41 to 104°F
- Humidity: <65% (yearly average)
- Protection class: IP 42
- Colour: RAL 1013 (pearl white)
- Standards: SN-EN / IEC / ISO
- Conformity: CE