From Pressure Pump System
Pressurization unit with an electric submersible ID5. Power supply 230V single-phase or three-phase 400V. The groups COMPACT pressurization systems are made with a submersible pump type ID5 with single or three phase electric motor. The system integrates into a single unit the storage tank, the pump. the hydraulic and electrical accessories . The units are suitable for use in civil installations. industrial. The drive system uses pressure control.
Limits of Use
- Clean liquids not containing abrasive particles and chemically aggressive
- Max temperature of liquid 40° C
- Maximum temperature 40° C environment
- Maximum allowable pressure 10 bar
- If you need to use groups with demineralized water or deionized water, specifications to our technical department.
- Submersible IDS
- 500 liter tank, possibility of increasing the capacity of the water supply by replacing the tank with a
- higher capacity..
- Shut-off valve,
- Non-return valve,
- Solenoid valve for the restoration of the water supply,
- Glycerine pressure gauge,
- Float mechanical safety,
- Electric float against dry running .
- Float level electrical
Only P Version:
- Pressure switch
- Electronic control panel built to IEC standards and wired inside plastic case
Only Ev Version:
- Inverter EasyVar designed for wall mounting Pressure Transducer