Piranhamat - Model Type ABS 701-1002 - Complete Wastewater Pumping Unit
The Piranhamat 701-1002 is a flood-proof double lifting station for automatic sewage pumping from areas below the backwash level in accordance with EN 12050-1. It provides reliable and economical discharge of wastewater under pressure using small-diameter pipelines.
The Piranhamat 701-1002 features Piranha submersible grinder pumps for problem-free pumping of wastewater containing fecal matter under pressure in pipelines from DN 32 (1¼').
- Ready for installation; robust, compact tank for buildings
- Easily transported and installed. Compact dimensions allow passage through a standard door opening
- Fitted with Piranha submersible grinder pumps for problem-free pumping of sewage and wastewater containing fecal matter in pipe lines from 1¼” diameter (DN 32)
- Standard 4 m cable to Control Unit
- Sewage and wastewater containing fecal matter
- Locations where the diameter of the discharge line is restricted
- Shredding system featuring a spiral bottom plate containing a stationary cutter ring with cutting edges and a shredding rotor located below the impeller, to reduce the medium for optimal, blockage-free operation
- Shaft between motor and hydraulic section sealed by a single silicon carbide mechanical seal, independent of direction of rotation, resistant to temperature shock and to dry running. Oil-lubricated lip seal on motor side
- Motor shaft mounted in lubricated-for-life, maintenance-free ball bearings
- Five horizontal inlet ports (1 x DN 150, 4 x DN 100) and six vertical (1 x DN 150, 2 x DN 100, 1 x DN 70, 1 x DN 50, 1 x DN40). DN 40 is suitable for the connection of a hand membrane pump
- Synthetic, corrosion-resistant, gas- and odor-tight tank, in accordance with EN 12050-1. Supplied as standard with pumps, non-return valves, and control panel with automatic level control and alarm (pipe work not included)
- Capacity: 9 m3/h
- Head: 30 m
- Temperatures: 40°C (maximum 60° for five minutes)
- Discharge sizes *: G 1¼'
- Maximum speed of rotation *: 2,900 min-1