Famouss - Model GBY Series - Concentrated Sulphuric Submerged Pump
From Chemical Pumps
- Reasonable structure.
- Material selection: cast iron and carbon steel, economical and practical, high efficiency and saving energy.
- Opening impeller style, for conveying the liquid containing the particles, (particle diameter better no more than 30% of the pump suction’s), stable operation, no clogging.
Concentrated Sulphuric submerged pump is widely used in chemical, petrochemical, metallurgical, pharmaceutical, pesticide, dye, rare earth, chemical and other industries, with delivering all kinds of non oxidizing acid with no-containing suspended solid particles, not easy crystallization, and temperature is lower than 100 DEG C ( hydrochloric acid, dilute sulfuric acid, formic acid, acetic acid, butyric acid ) as well as other corrosive medium.
Meaning of the type
- Example: GBY50-25A
- GBY: concentrated sulphuric submerged pump
- 50: pump outlet diameter ( mm );
- 25: head ( m )
- A: after a turning impeller
- Flow: 3.6-360m3/ h
- Lift: 13-40m
- Speed: 2900r / min
- Caliber: 25-100dia
- Temperature range: -20 degrees - + 140degrees C
- Motor power: 1.5-30KW