Concept - Model Mini Colt 4S - Cleanroom Fogger Solutions
The Mini Colt 4S is a variant of our best selling Colt 4 model. Specifically designed for use in cleanroom environments with an easy to clean stainless steel chassis. Concept have reduced the size and the weight of the Mini Colt 4S to make the operation simple and practical. The artificial smoke produced from the Mini Colt 4S is extremely persistent with a particle size of just 0.2mmd. The fluid used is a combination of purified water and pharmaceutical grade glycerine (CAS 56-81-5 / EINECS 200-289-5). The Mini Colt 4S uses a pressurised aerosol to pump the fluid through the 1.1kw precision machined heat exchanger which is guaranteed for life. The Mini Colt 4S is available in both 230v or 110v variants.
The new stainless steel shell makes cleaning the unit incredibly easy, suitable for all cleanroom and containment environments.
With it's light weight stainless steel chassis the unit is ideally suited for engineers conducting air flow testing and visualisation tests.
A 25mm ducting adapter can be easily attached to the front of the Mini Colt 4S which allows the smoke to be accurately placed.
The smoke generator also has the ability to make a considerable quantity of smoke off power once pre-heated, making it suitable for air clearance tests.
- Manufactured by Concept in the UK under ISO 9001
- Stainless Steel Construction for Cleanroom environments
- Non-toxic, high quality - controllable smoke with a particle size of just 0.2mmd micron
- Controllable output, from a small wisp to a large plume - extremely persistent smoke
- Light weight, compact, portable smoke generator, on & off power
- World Wide recognition
- Size (cm): 33 x 15 x 19
- Weight (kg): 5
- Heat Exchanger (w): 1100
- Power Supply: 230vAC, 50-450Hz (Basic), 50-60Hz Hybrid
- Optional: 110vAV, 50-450Hz (Basic), 50-60Hz Hybrid
- Warm up time from cold (min): 5
- Duration of aerosol at max output (min): 14
- Smoke Output (m3/min @ 1.5m vis): 0-125 fully adjustable
- Smoke Particle Diameter (micron, mmd): 0.2
- Operation 'Off Power': On and Off power