Model CP - Condensate Pot
The EnvironTec Kondensatabscheide r for low point drainage collects and Removes condensed water in the piping system Effectively and safely. Condensate pots are installed Usually Directly in the pipeline, but can be ang-flanged and below piping low points. The condensed water collects in the container walls or to the partition wall and is collected at the bottom of the container. The removal is done manually or Automatically by Means of ball valve mittles Syphon or Kondensatabscheide-automat. Level gauge or sight glass is available as an option.
Delivery is available in various sizes and trim levels (basic, semi-resp. Fully automatic) Possible. EnvironTecKondensatabscheidetöpfe are made of stainless steel 1.4571 (base 1.4301).
- Effective removal and collection of condensate water
- Large storage capacity
- Low pressure loss
- Optional Kondensatabscheideautomat
- Optional with level indicator / sight glass
- Easy to clean
- Completely in stainless steel 1.4571 Made in Austria
- Condensate collection / deposition in piping systems of biogas plants
- Substructure Body in stainless steel 1.4571, 1.4301
- Condensate removal manually or by Means of a siphon or Abscheidetopf