CoilShot - Model SC-CS-100 - Condenser Cleaner Tool
The CoilShot condenser cleaner tool and tablet system make cleaning condenser coils faster and easier than ever before. The unit connects directly to a garden hose and uses a single pre-measured tablet to apply foaming coil cleaner directly to coils. For added cleaning performance, use it with the optional 3ft wand. The innovative technology quickly cleans coils of dirt, grime, and even grease*! Eliminate the need for lugging around and measuring heavy, bulky liquid coil cleaners.
The new CoilShot® condenser coil cleaner is redefining the coil cleaner market. This powerful coil cleaning tool uses a revolutionary tablet-based system that’s easier to carry, prevents wasted coil cleaner and eliminates guesswork – just one pack of tablets replace an entire case of coil cleaner! Tablets are lightweight, create a safer work environment and are compact in size – leaving more room for more important materials to fit in the truck.
The CoilShot® tool is designed to propel cleaner deep into coils for a better, more superior clean in just a fraction of the time. It attaches to a standard garden hose and also features quick connect fittings for easy accessory attachments. For more flexibility and better cleaning, use with the optional 3 Ft. CoilShot® Cleaning Wand.
- Quickly and easily clean single-pass condenser coils in minutes.
- Replaces bulky liquid coil cleaners with small tablets.
- Plant friendly and grease-fighting formulas available.
- Saves on the hassle and waste of liquid coil cleaner.
- 1-2 tablets per job are all you need.
- Residential and commercial single pass condenser coils
- Single pass evaporator coils
- Refrigeration coils
- 1-2 tablets per cleaning
- Plant-freindly and heavy-duty degreasing formulas available
- Quick load tablet door
- Multi-stage mixing valve
- CoilShot wand storage on Top
- Spray & foaming nozzle
- Quick connect attachments
- Product Package Includes 1 Coil Cleaner Tablet, 1 CoilShot Tool, 1 Spray/Foaming Nozzle
- Weight 1 lb
- Patent # U.S. Patent D750,333; 9,533,331