Conductive HDPE Liners
Conductive HDPE liner is a 100% spark-testable, premium grade, high density polyethylene (HDPE) geomembrane liner. specially formulated using polyethylene resins and is a coextruded product. The lower surface of Conductive HDPE is a thin layer of polyethylene containing electrically conductive carbon black. This allows for the easy and efficient spark testing of the material to detect post installation damage and to locate potential leaks. This material is commonly used in critical applications such as hazardous waste installations, primary and secondary tank lining and other applications where absolute containment and the capacity for post installation inspection are critical.
Benefits of Conductive HDPE Liners
- Complete, cost effective leak testing over 100% of the liner surface
- Made from resins specifically designed for geomembrane production
- Outstanding strength and stiffness properties
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Demonstrated ability to withstand the rigors of direct exposure to the sun and ultraviolet light