Model BR G1180 - Containerized Incinerator
Burn-rite's BR G1180 is a containerised waste incinerator specifically designed to suit the need to incinerate general waste at the point of source. This compact machine was designed due to the increased demand for hygienic on site medical waste incineration.
Fuel Type Oil*
Fuel Consumption (l/h) 9.38
External Dimensions, Length (mm) 2600
External Dimensions, Width (mm) 1200
External Dimensions, Height (mm) including flue 4100
Door Opening l x h, (mm) 500 X 680
Internal Dimensions, Length (mm) 2100
Internal Dimensions, Width (mm) 900
Internal Dimensions, Height (mm) 800
Chamber Volume (m3) 1.18
- Virtually Smoke and odour free.
- Rapid warm up to operating temperature.
- Simple to use.
- 5mm Steel Construction
- Ash Removal Door
- 25mm High Density Insullation
- 75mm High Quality Refractory Lining
- IP68 Rated
- Factory Wired
- Factory Test Fired
- 2 Stage Burners
- Chamber Temperature Control
- Post Incineration Cool Down Cycle
- Variable Time Control
- Secondary Chamber 2 Second Retention Time
- LPG/Nat Gas Burners Available *
- Burn Rates up to 500kgs/hr
- 2 loading Doors
- Containerized Version Available