Continental - Model A-SWV-125 - Tool Bar Safety Couplers
From Other Products
Continental NH3 is proud to introduce our all new A-SWV-125 swing valve style full port 1-1/4” quick disconnect for tool bars. No compromises were made with this new coupler. The through hole is a full 1-1/4”. All the components except the ductile iron housing is made of stainless steel, so rust and corrosion are virtually eliminated. No more trouble disconnecting and reconnecting either, our coupler comes with a built in bolt that assists in taking it apart for maintenance. Try our new A-SWV-125, the new standard in tool bar quick disconnects.
- Full port 1-1/4” through holes
- Practically no pressure drop
- Swing valve style checks that swing out of the flow for superior flow characteristics
- All Stainless Steel, except housing, prevents rust and corrosion
- Built-in reconnection and disconnection acme bolt
- Dual 1/4” pipe ports on each side for bleeder valves and hydrostats
- 35 percent larger than other units
- A-SWV-125 1-1/4'
- A-SWV-150-G 1-1/2'