FPI - Model CEMS-2000 - Continuous Emission Monitoring System(CEMS)
CEMS-2000(CEM) is a Stack Emission product line of FPI group. Multi-gas monitoring system(Flue Gase Analysis) aimed to continuously and reliably measure emissions from various industrial combustions. The adoption of the hot-wet extractive method avoids the loss of content during sampling. The system is extendable with additional parameters upon request. All output signals proceed through the data acquisition system and then upload to the DCS or environmental authority server.
The CEMS system consists of four subsystems:
- Gaseous Monitoring Subsystem: OMA-2000 (SO2,NO,O2,CO,CO) LGA-4100 In-situ (HCL, HF, NH3)
- Particulate Monitoring Subsystem: LDM-100（D）
- TPF Monitoring Subsystem: TPF-100 (temperature, pressure, flow rate of emission)
- Data Acquisition Subsystem
- Complete heat tracing avoids water condensation and chalking.
- Modular design with no moving parts results high reliability.
- Minimum maintenance contributed by probe dual purging system, and compact sample conditioning system.
- Non-attended operation with auto calibration and auto purging.
- Complies with TÜV certification
- Thermal Power Plant
- Oil and Gas Industry
- Cement Plant
- Waste Incineration