Through our KVB-Enertec™ product suite of integrated Continuous Emissions Monitoring Systems (CEMS) and Data Acquisition and Handling Systems (DAHS) solutions, B&W can deliver a total system, individual components and/or expert service to help you monitor, control, collect and evaluate your plant’s emissions data. We understand your emissions systems have to be reliable 24/7. We have a 100-percent on-time track record for delivery, provide proprietary software that ensures accurate data is measured against the most current emissions standards, and offer around-the-clock support to help ensure your CEMS stays up and running.
Our CEMS can be found in diverse industries – including utility, petrochemical, cement, biogas, refinery, pulp and paper, and many others – regardless of fuel and across a broad range of operating conditions.
We are uniquely qualified to provide you with:
- Two supply options for CEMS hardware and shelters
- A completely customized CEMS designed to your space and operational requirements
- Our standardized CEMSCAN® system – a unique, modular, low-maintenance, low fixed price design available for next-day delivery
- Expert CEMS management and operations support as well as regulatory experts who work closely with environmental agencies and can provide guidance from air permitting to reporting
- A full range of life-cycle support services including system design, installation, startup, certification, training, testing, and spare parts inventory
- Software tools that provide data reports and system condition alerts from across your fleet directly to your mobile device
- An active user community for sharing best practices and directing product development