contrAA - Model 800 D - Atomic Absorption Spectrometer
AAS for flame, graphite furnace, and hydride techniques. This flexible all-rounder has an automatic atomizer that changes for use with flame, hydride, and graphite furnace techniques and is upgradeable to direct solid sampling; all combined on one platform.
- Easy to use - simple multielement analysis with no need for lamp changes
- Powerful - wide dynamic range and continuous calibration
- Cost-efficient - high productivity and operating costs that remain constant
The contrAA 800 connects the best of two worlds, featuring the high cost-effectiveness and robustness of classical atomic absorption spectrometry (AAS) alongside the flexibility and sample throughput of ICP techniques. Top precision, rapid processes, and high ease of use all combined for a new level of AAS efficiency.
- Simple and robust routine analysis made possible by fast-sequential multielement analysis using flame techniques
- Visualization of high-definition absorption spectra in both 2D and 3D for interference-free analysis
- Cost-efficient trace analysis using graphite furnace AAS for recurring measurement tasks
- Unique determination of phosphorus, sulfur, halogens as well as other molecular absorptions
- Direct solids analysis using graphite furnace technology
- Improved detection of arsenic, selenium, and mercury using hydride technology in flame and graphite furnace modes
Expand your analytical application range, improve precision, and achieve higher sample throughput at a lower cost per sample.
- Fast multielement analysis, using a xenon lamp as a continuous source lamp for all elements
- nterference-free analysis with a clear separation of analysis lines thanks to high-resolution optics and advanced correction algorithms dealing with complex spectral interferences
- Flexible method development with 3D visualization of absorption spectra
- High analytical performance with excellent light throughput and analytical sensitivity for the determination of metals, non-metals, and molecules
- Expanded working range and powerful evaluation methods allow the adaptation of the dynamic range of the concentrations expected in: the sample, the measurement of ultra trace and major elements in the same sample, in one method
- High matrix tolerance, with a robust sample introduction and spectrometer design, that is upgradable to fully automatic direct solid sampling
The unique technology of contrAA offers significant analytical advantages over traditional line source AAS. Thanks to the xenon short arc lamp, which emits a continuous high intensity spectrum, every element and wavelength can be analyzed without any problems.
- Food & Agriculture
- Geology, Mining & Metals
ASpect CS is optimized for multi-element analysis with HR-CS AAS and provides straightforward, routine handling of data on a user interface with maximum flexibility even for challenging analyses beyond daily routines. It allows for the simultaneous evaluation of multiple element lines in one spectrum and free definition of the integration ranges of individual lines. Advanced correction algorithms automate the process of correcting both complex structured backgrounds and spectral interferences (CSI tool), providing more reliable figures than ever before. You can visualize your measurements and optimize your methods thanks to the three-dimensional, high-definition display of the spectra (HD Spectrum).
- SOPs for easy method development
- A large range of innovative evaluation methods such as the CSI tool
- High safety measures and Good Laboratory Practice (GLP)
- FDA 21 CFR Part 11 compliance