Leakwise has several controller options available to meet application-specific needs. The table below indicates the type and number of sensors that work with each Leakwise controller model for the following general types of controllers:
- Analog single sensor control — weather proof or explosion proof available
- Digital Multiple sensor control
- Point-to-point wireless
Leakwise Oil-on-Water Detection and Monitoring Systems provide reliable, early warning of oil leaks or spills without false alarms. Leakwise hydrocarbon spill detector systems can help you avoid expensive downtime, regulatory fines, and cleanup costs while offering the following benefits and features:
- Reliability: Unattended remote monitoring 24/7 without false alarms
- Low maintenance and operating costs: 12-month calibration stability, no parts to replace, and just a few hours per year of recommended preventive maintenance
- Regulatory compliance: Meets criteria for EPA regulations and SPCC criteria
- Adjustable alarms: User adjusted set points for alarms and controls
- Oil thickness measurement: Can monitor on-line changes in oil layer thickness
- Can control skimmers, discharge pumps, and shutoff or diverter valves with a remote or local relay contact
- Applications versatility: Suitable for a variety of applications with controller options to meet specific operating specifications and needs
- Detects oil sheens as low as 0.3 mm
- Installs easily
- Systems certified for operation in hazardous areas
Leakwise Oil-on-Water Detection and Monitoring Systems ensure reliable detection even if the sensor is coated with dirt, oil or debris, or with variations in water salinity, temperature, or levels. Leakwise reliably detects the presence of hydrocarbons — nothing else, with as little as a 0.3 mm layer of oil on water repeatedly without false alarms 24/7.
Low Maintenance and Operating Costs
Leakwise Oil-on-Water Detection and Monitoring System operates virtually maintenance-free over extended periods of time, with just a few hours per year of recommended preventive maintenance.
Leakwise is the obvious choice for compliance with regulations such as Spill Prevention, Control, and Countermeasure (SPCC) plans, because it meets all plan criteria and complies with EPA regulations. This early detection system can save millions of dollars in regulatory violation fines, environmental clean-up, repairs, downtime, and negative publicity.
Leakwise Systems have adjustable alarm settings for 'low oil' and 'high oil.' Alarm and control options include initiating visible or audible alarms, messages, and controls at user adjusted set points.
Leakwise not only detects oil sheens, but can measure hydrocarbon layer thickness with accuracy in the range of 1-200 mm or greater.
Leakwise is available in several application-specific models and configurations that have worked continuously for years in the following industries and applications.s