Softmaster - Model MMP2 - Controlling Device
These operating instructions describe the installation, operation and programming of the Softmaster MMP 2 controller. We recommend that, while familiarising yourself with the operation of the instrument aided by these operating instructions, you have immediate access to the operable controller in order to perform the described functions and combinations. As certain functions are interrelated, it is advisable to follow the instructions in the given order. Should problems or questions arise while operating the controller which are not described in these operating instructions and/or cannot be solved, our customer service is always at your disposal. Try to identify the problem as accurately as possible and record the actions and conditions under which it occurred. This will enable us to offer you swift effective assistance.
- Boiler houses
- Cooling towers
- Softening and reverse osmosis
- Mains connection: 230–240 VAC, 115 VAC, 24 VAC +/-10% all 50–60Hz
- Power consumption: max. 9 VA
- Protection type: I
- Protection class: IP 65
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 270 x 295 x 130 mm / 10.6' x 11.6' x 5.1'
- Control panel cut-out: 262 x 146 mm, +1 mm / / 10.3' x 5.7'
- Installation depth: ca. 90 mm / 3.5'
- Front frame dimensions: 270 x 155 mm / 10.6' x 6.1'
- Weight: approx. 1,3 kg / 2.9 lbs
- Potential-free relay outputs for filters, 2 regeneration valves, 2 additional programmes and error messages
- output for metering pulse
- 12 V power supply for water turbine
- Inputs for 2 water meters, 12 V power supply for water turbine, external regeneration start/stop, brine level – empty/full and error message TESTOMAT
- menu navigation in German, English, French, Italian, Dutch, Polish
RS232 interface/ current interface 0/4-20 mA
I/O card 0/4-20 mA (current interface Softmaster)
Remote maintenance and remote monitoring via the telephone network or mobile network via RS 232 and modem, ISDN-TA or GSM device (optional)