Softmaster - Model MMP Compact - Controlling Device
Controlling device Softmaster MMP compact for fully automated regeneration of water softening plants; fitting for central control valves or pilot distributor, controlled via electrical toggle or pulse switch for 1-ﬁlter, 2-ﬁlter–alternate switching; quantity/time/quality controlled activation of regeneration.
- Boiler houses
- Cooling towers
- Softening and reverse osmosis
- Mains connection: 230–240 VAC, 115 VAC, 24 VAC +/-10% all 50–60Hz
- Power consumption: max. 9 VA
- Protection type: I
- Protection class: IP 54
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 257 x 214 x 135 mm / 10.1' x 8.4' x 5.3'
- The compact version is only available as stand alone unit, because of the standard housing.
- Weight: approx. 1.6 kg / 3.5 lbs
- 4 non-potential-free relay outputs: 2 filters, service valves, and synchronous contact
- one potential-free relay output for error message/additional program
- 12 V power supply for water turbine
- 5 inputs: water flow meter, regeneration start/regeneration stop, brine monitoring – empty and additional external program start
- connection to various valves such as Autotrol, WWWS, Fleck, Siata
- menu navigation in German, English, French, Italian, Dutch, Polish