ControlMate FM Pressure Controller
From Pressure Control
Pressure control can be the simplest and most immediate method of reducing leakage, and has been proven to reduce burst frequency. Active pressure management using electronic pressure controllers enables pressure to be optimised with changing demand. ControlMate FM intelligently controls PRV output pressure against the zone's actual demand (flow modulation) or can respond to a pre-programmed time of day. The system supports closed loop 'learning' and override from the critical point. Si-Clops 2 uses ControlMate FM with a critical point logger and intelligent ControllerCom communications module to provide self-learning flow modulated control. The control parameters are automatically optimised against logged data fed from the CP logger to optimise pressure at the critical point, thereby maximising water savings.
ControlMate FM has recently been redesigned by HWM to incorporate a range of new features including recessed buttons, clearer labelling and the option of being powered by external battery packs to extend operational life.
- Maximise potential water savings.
- Automated, intelligent, self learning closed loop control system.
- Continuously variable outlet pressure profiling.
- Eliminates pressure 'shocks' to system - reducing burst frequency.
- Outlet pressure can be set remotely with no need to visit site.
- Optimise profile according to time or demand (e.g. summer/winter).
- In-built pulse unit failure (zero flow) detection and automatic response.
- Compatible with Hydraulic Actuator.
- GSM/SMS/GPRS comms available.
- Powered by an internal replaceable battery giving five year battery life.
- Optional external battery pack.
- Mains/external battery input and 4-20mA & Digital input as standard.
- Upgraded recessed buttons protect against damage from dirt.
- New labelling on connectors and panel enable easy installation.
- Non potted for easier maintenance and lower cost of ownership.