Conveyor & Dump Cart
From Other Products
Excel manufactures rubber belt and steel belt conveyors for both above ground and in-ground applications. Conveyor manufacturers, as well as baler manufacturers, Excel builds conveyors that are system engineered for our balers to provide maximum value and seamless conveyor to baler integration.
This full integration allows our baler conveyors to be controlled from the baler control panel as well as automatic control by the baler control system. The engineered system approach enables the conveyor and baler system to be pre-wired with all contactors, electronics, and conduits and is shipped with detailed service documentation. Beyond eliminating the cost, risk, and delays of field wiring, Excel eliminates other common surprise costs by including hinged and removable pit plates. As conveyor manufacturers, our baler conveyors are pre-painted safety yellow to complete a professional job and allow for easy cleanout of the conveyor pit.
Once installed, excel baler conveyors are virtually maintenance free using continuous duty energy efficient motors and high efficiency helical or planetary gear drives. The energy savings and long service life of these quality components easily outweigh the short term cost savings of low duty cycle – energy hungry worm gear reducers and “economy” motors supplied with other conveyor manufacturers.
Standard Features: Excel Baler Conveyors
- Generous conveyor sidewall heights are designed for specific baling systems.
- Flat 'In Ground' sections available in any length.
- UL Approved controls with standard over belt E-stop emergency shut off.
- Self-cleaning under-belt system, acial flow wing pulleys, and full flashing protect belt and minimize cleaning
- Remove start/stop pre-wired to baler controls.
- Replaceable Hardox wear surfaces ensure virtually endless service life.
- Standard instalation kits include painted pit plates, anchor bolts and misc. hardware.