Drossbach - Model HD 250 - Corrugated Pipe Machine for Maximum Production Output
Production of corrugated plastic pipes with high production speeds of up to 22 m/min thanks to directly water-cooled mould blocks and an integrated full vacuum system. Corrugated pipe machine mounted onto a solid, welded frame. This guarantees stability during the production and is the basic for high speeds. Open construction with wide opening access doors to the horizontally rotating mould blocks. Full vacuum system for perfect profiling of corrugated pipes. Equipped with 38 directly water-cooled mould block pairs for the production of pipes of 6 m length, if required including inline produced sockets. Mould blocks made of cast aluminium combine a low weight and excellent heat transfer properties. Robust system with retainers guarantees a perfect movement of the mould blocks.
- The spiral-mandrel die head cares for a constant premium quality of the corrugated pipe with a consistent even wall distribution.
- After having adjusted the die head is fixed to the corrugator by means of the centering ring, no afterwards alignment necessary.
- Maintenance-free operation thanks to fully automatic, centralised lubrication system.
- The simple and fast exchange of mould blocks can be optimized with the optional HD 250 Quick Change.
- Cable protection pipes (rigid and flexible)
- Drainage pipes,
- Percolation pipes
- Technical hoses (eg. for vacuum cleaners and swimming pools, electrics, medical appliances, etc.).
Materials used: PE, PP, PVC, PA, PVDF, further plastics available upon request.