CorTalk - Model RMU1 - Compact and Powerful Tool for Remote Monitoring
Combined with the CorView Cloud Platform, pipeline operators can implement and control a network of RMU1 devices to gain deep insight into the performance of the CP system, generate reports and instantly identify areas of concern.
RMU1 Generation 4 is also capable of two-way communication and can provide remote, GPS-synchronized interruption with the addition of CorTalk INT1, a compact accessory module.
- Fast, simple installation The compact, weather-proof RMU1 is designed to fit entirely inside a standard CP test station and can be installed in about 20 minutes
- Engineered for expandable functionality RMU1 Generation 4 hardware platform allows connection of additional external accessory modules like the INT1 for GPS synchronized interruption, the TS1 temperature sensor, and a 4-20mA Mode
- Multiple pre-defined configurations The RMU1 can be wired for single coupon, dual coupon, separate AC and DC coupons, and bond monitoring applications
- Intuitive controls and configurations The RMU1 can be easily programmed with our standard Programming Interface and a PC and can also be completed with a compatible iOS or Android-based mobile device and our available Bluetooth Interface
- Global communication capabilities Available with cellular or satellite communication capability, the RMU1 can transmit data from virtually any location. This helps improve the quality and frequency of data collection, while reducing the need for workers to undertake long, potentially dangerous trips, to remote sites
- Built to withstand the toughest conditions Lightning, surge and overvoltage protection and broad operating temperature range (-40° to +60°C [-40° to +140°F])
- Long-life battery User-replaceable standard AA battery provides up to 10 years of monitoring and data transmission and maximizes lightning isolation