Corwipe - Model 300 - Rust Removers for Removes Grease, Oil and Light Corrosion
From Rust Removers
Corwipe 300 is a revolutionary wipe which removes grease, oil and light corrosion deposits while leaving behind a thin film of corrosion inhibitors. Corwipe 300 is designed for both industrial and commercial cleaning applications. It cleans machinery equipment, machine shop tools, hoods, parts in process, food processing equipment, office equipment, etc.
Corwipe 300 contains an active water-based material that is safe to handle, is not harmful to skin and is classified as non-hazardous. Corwipe 300’s thin film of corrosion inhibitors will protect most metal surfaces against corrosion.
- Reduces need for multiple cleaners
- Provides excellent cleaning action at ambient temperatures
- Leaves temporary protective film, providing anti-corrosion protection for up to several months indoors
- Non-hazardous, non-corrosive, and non-flammable
- Not harmful to the atmosphere
- Pleasant citrus aroma
- Reduces chemical consumption and costs
- Results in fewer spills that occur with traditional cleaners
- Increases productivity
- Provides triple-action performance: degreases, removes light rust and leaves a thin film of corrosion inhibitors.
- Metals Protected*
- Carbon steel
- Stainless steel
- Copper and its alloys
- Aluminum and its alloys
* Length of protection varies upon conditions, average 3-4 months.
- Corwipe 300 is designed to clean, protect and maintain products, components or assemblies such as:
- Slightly rusted or tarnished parts
- Machinery, pumps, controls, connections or engines contaminated with grease or oil deposits
- Machined parts coated with waxes or greases prior to assembly
- Sheets of metal covered with oily or waxy films prior to painting
- Office equipment, floors, walls, and restrooms
- Gym equipment
- Stainless counter tops, handrails, fountains