Kelvion - Model Polacel CMC Series - Counter-Flow Modular Cooling Tower
The Polacel CMC systems combine a high cooling capacity with low energy consumption. The modules are supplied ready to use and they are easy to adjust to cooling requirements and the available space, whether they are used singly or in series. The cooling performance of these cooling towers is optimal and operation is problem free. With a 95%+ saving in water, the efficient CMC systems are the best choice for man and his environment.
The effect of counter flow
CMC cooling towers work on the principle of counter flow. This means that the water flows down while the air is pulled upwards by a fan. As the water flows further through the system, the air it encounters is fresher, in other words cooler and less saturated with moisture.
Counter flow cooling towers can approach the wet bulb temperature better compared with cross flow cooling towers.
The security of quality
We design and manufacture cooling towers with long lifetimes and minimal maintenance needs. This is achieved through the materials used - stainless steel combined with glass fibre and plastic - the sound design and the experience of our engineers.
'Cheap and cheerful' solutions, such as a fan with a V-belt drive or painted panels, are avoided. The result is a cooling tower that is low maintenance, energy efficient and able to supply constant excellent problem-free performance.
- Exact dimensioning of the cooling towers, custom-designed for each application
- Implementation of country specific standards
- Completely transportable tower components, fully ready for installation
- Low maintenance and energy costs
- Maximum cost-effectiveness over the entire life cycle
- Implementation for any volume of cooling water desired
- Superior product quality, in accordance with our stringent standards
- Reliable project management