- Panel filters are pleated filters which are assembled within a plastic frame.
- Panel filters are used as a filter for air treatment cabinets, air conditioning systems and industrial systems.
- Ensure that the filter is fitted correctly:
- Suction side – clean air side
- Filter should be correctly installed: no leaks
- Gaskets should be completely undamaged
- Filter should be secured at four points
- Ensure that the filter medium is not folded double
- Take care to avoid damaging the filter during installation
- System should be run in for several hours to achieve the desired result
- Filter installation records; note the date, type and initial resistance.