CR Clean Air - Model 96MCBS - Multi-Channel Bed Scrubber (MCBS)
From Wet Scrubbers
The Clean AIr Group, LLC Multi-Channel Bed Scrubber (MCBS) is designed to collect particles above 2 microns with 99°/o efficiency. The MCBS system utilizes a turbulent layer of liquid, air, bubbles and mist for 99°/o scrubbing efficiency of S02, HCI, gas cooling and odor control. Continuous self-cleaning eliminates clogging, even with tar mist.
Clean Air’s Custom* & Standard Multi-Channel Bed Scrubber (MCBS)
- Single modules range from 500 to 70,000 CFM, but any gas flow requirement and efficiency can be met by C-R.
- Simple, heavy duty, low maintenance design.
- Non-clogging scrubbing bed even with tar fume and other sticky particulate. Continuous self-cleaning since the glass marble bed is in a flooded state, and the marbles are rotated by moving air.
- Maintenance free non-clogging spray nozzles are open, non-atomizing type, allowing performance even with contaminated recycling liquid.
- Clean air passes through a mist eliminator of mechanical or electrostatic design, depending upon customer requirements.
- Scrubber bed overflow height is adjustable, allowing changes in the turblent layer depth and pressure drop, to insure maximum efficiency.
- Material of construction from mild steel, stainless steel and FRPs for severe corrosive applications.
- Trouble shooting of existing scrubbing systems and 24 hour emergency response available.
- Small to medium size MCBS units are delivered fully assembled and skid mounted.
The Clean AIr Group utilizes the systems approach to provide you with the best engineered equipment… from a simple unit to a complex system, custom designed specifically for your application and requirements. With over 30 years experience in Air Pollution control, the Clean Air Group can provide the most efficient and economical combination of equipment that can be guaranteed to meet all Federal, State and Local Clean Air requirements. From state-of-the-art dry or wet electrostatic precipitators, to MCBS particulate and gas scrubbers that act as air pre-cleaners for ESPs, to Jet-Venturis, High-Energy Venturi scrubbers, Packed Towers, NOx scrubbers, and EtO/PO scrubbers, or a combination of units, the Clean Air Group will meet your requirements exactly. When you choose the Clean Air Group, you get a quality built system that solves your environmental problems. The Clean Air Group also provides application expertise, support and customer service unsurpassed in the industry.
- Particulate Removal Efficiency for particles above 2 microns in size: 99%
- Gas Absorption Efficiency: up to 99%
- Inlet particulate loading (max.): 50 gr/cf
- Inlet Temperature: 350° F.
- Pressure drop: 4 in. W.C.
- Liquid to Gas ratio: 5-15 GPM/1000 CFM