Crestchic - DC Loadbanks
Batteries are used extensively across industry to provide critical parallel emergency power to essential systems. The reliable operation of these batteries is vital. Crestchic’s range of DC loadbanks are specially designed to provide an accurate load for the discharge of batteries, both following amps and voltage.
- Range from 24v/100A up to 700v/450A
- Dual & multi voltage units available
- Constant current control
- Multiple 1amp steps
- Choice of control systems & data acquisition
Corona control system with PC or HHT100 interface
Corona is Crestchic’s state of the art software based control system for DC Loadbanks. It comprises of a high performance microprocessor housed within the loadbank enclosure providing supervisory operation & monitoring, along with real-time data acquisition from the loadbank instrumentation, coupled with either the HHT100 or a PC based interface.
- Multiple loadbank control facility
- Typical 1kW load resolution across the load range
- Load entry in kW or Amps
- DC instrumentation with high speed data sampling to 0.5% accuracy
- Automatic sequencing by load profile programmes, % of actual load or supply
- Chart recorder data capture
- Multi-lingual display (4 languages)