Croptimal - Multi-Spectral Spectroscopy and Solution Electric (EC) Measurement Units
Croptimal's mobile laboratory is equipped with integrated multi-spectral spectroscopy and solution electric (EC) measurement units for a full range of material analysis of nutrients.
This new technology particularly addresses the well-known need in the agricultural environment for highly accurate and fast measurement of N, P and K (Nitrogen, Phosphorous and Potassium) and micro elements (Fe, Mg, Mn, Zn) in all their forms, at set intervals.
- In-field sampling, testing, resolving and submitting recommendations
- Implemented with a compact, mobile and independent laboratory
- Automatic sample preparation of plant tissues and soil
- Integrated multi-spectral spectroscopy and electro-chemistry - Single Integrated Solution
- GIS based data set in cloud repository and communication protocol for managing big data
- Developing a large variety of agricultural protocols for sampling methods, new testing methods, accurate fertilization, improved growing protocols based upon AI algorithms of the big-data