From Gas Analysis Cells
Industrial Process Gases. Refining Column Optimization. Hydrocarbons. Corrosive and Toxic Process Gases. Liquids Analysis.
- Construction Material: 316L SS body and center plate
- Cell Finishing: Ni-Plated or Electropolished
- VCR Fittings
- Pathlength: Variable center plate (0.5mm-1cm)
- Sensitivity Range: Pressure dependent, contact CICP
- Pressure Range: 150 to 2000 psi (Contact CICP for higher pressures)
- Temperature Range: 0°C to 300°C
- The CRV High Pressure Gas Cell is ideal for applications requiring high pressure analysis and has a rapid gas exchange rate due to it’s low internal volume.
- The Limits of Detection (LODs) for the CRV High Pressure Gas Cell are pressure dependent, please contact CICP for LODS.
- THastelloy body and center plate
- Window material: ZnSe, ZnS, Sapphire