CuraFlo - Engineered Flow Lining System
The CuraFlo Engineered Flow Lining System is our proprietary process for restoring small diameter (1/2' to 4') water pipes. When our pipe repair process is complete, water pressure is restored, leaks are eliminated, and your pipes are protected from future corrosion.
Here are the key steps in this pipe repair process:
- First, our certified technicians disconnect valves and hook up hoses.
- Then pipes are dried with pressurized hot air, supplied from a compressor.
- Next, pipe interiors are “sandblasted” with specialized particles to remove all debris and mineral build-up and prepare the internal surface of the water pipe for bonding with the epoxy.
- Our specially formulated epoxy, CuraPoxy, is then blown through the pipe, fully coating the interior surface to create a seamless, permanent, protective barrier.
- Hoses are disconnected and CuraPoxy is allowed to cure 5 hours.
- New fixture valves are installed and final testing is performed. This testing ensures no water leaks remain and that water pressure has been restored.
- Lastly, water is turned back on and service is restored.
Safe, Restored Plumbing Systems Without Tearing Out Walls.
The CuraFIo Engineered Flow Lining System restores deteriorating water pipes in a variety of buildings including multi-tenant apartment complexes, institutional buildings, and residential homes.
CuraFlo's process involves lining the pipes with a safe durable epoxy coating technology that is suitable for metal pipes ranging from 1/2' to 4' in diameter. CuraFlo's proprietary epoxy, CuraPoxy, is certified to meet safe NSF drinking water standards in applications up to 180°F.
Line Your Pipes Instead of Replacing Them
Traditional rehabilitation for pipe problems such as corrosion, leaks and poor water flow has been pipe replacement. This is a costly and invasive option requiring the removal of walls, floors and/or ceilings to access the pipes. CuraFlo’s Engineered Flow Lining System cleans and lines pipes with a safe, durable epoxy coating. Pipes are accessed through specific location points, minimizing the need to tear out existing pipes.
Less Expensive, Less Invasive, and Less Time
- Saves cost and time by eliminating intrusive destruction and reconstruction.
- Tenants and residents do not need to relocate during the installation.
- Water service can often be returned the same day (suite by suite).
- Professional, courteous crews.
- 10 year warranty on installations.