Cytiva - Cell DIVE Multiplexed Imaging
A hyperplexed imaging technique delivering spatial biomarker mapping.
Cancer is complicated. Immunotherapy, while promising, is still only 30% effective. Researchers need a greater understanding of the cellular architecture of normal and diseased tissues to develop better treatments and more accurately predict disease progression. Multiplexed, or hyperplexed, imaging is the latest technology that clearly visualizes, identifies, and quantifies significant biomarkers. Go from answering the question, “Is it cancer?” to gaining the ability to stratify tumors by cell type, biomarker profile, and specific features.
Meet Cell DIVE multiplexed imaging solution for spatial biomarker analysis
Delivers thousands of data points from just one tissue section, down to the single-cell level.
- Customizable: design and configure experiments exactly how you want
- Precise: collect the data valuable to you, and trust in your results
- Proven: years of experience plus three tested and refined technologies, merged into one solution
Read a sample of five publications from your peers to get an overview of how this technology has performed and advanced research.
- Trust your results with an automated imager engineered for precision, speed, and sensitivity
- Customize your own panels and have the flexibility to stain and image as you need with our extensive list of validated antibodies
- Iteratively probe, image, and de-stain to capture thousands of spatial cellular data points from just one tissue section
- Have confidence knowing that our gentle protocol will not harm your tissue sample — no stripping of antibodies or complicated sample preparation steps are required
- Reveal up to 60 biomarkers in one sample with hyperplexed immunofluorescence imaging, compared to multispectral imaging tools typically capable of analyzing six to eight
Cell DIVE multiplexed imaging is backed by 10 plus years of rigorous research, testing, and validation. Deployed in the United States and evaluated through international collaboration, our science, algorithms, and methodology are proven, so you can trust your results.
Explore our technology and learn more about how it has been applied through peer-reviewed technical publications and conference papers.