Cytiva - Model Ficoll-Paque PLUS - Density Gradient Media
A recognized worldwide standard sterile medium designed for isolating human lymphocytes for in vitro studies.
A recognized worldwide standard sterile medium designed for isolating human lymphocytes forin vitrostudies.
- Ready to use sterile medium for high yield isolation of human lymphocytes from peripheral blood.
- Maintains viability and representative distribution of B and T lymphocytes.
- Low levels of endotoxin (
Ficoll-Paque PLUS (density 1.077 g/mL) is a recognized standard in laboratories worldwide for the isolation of mononuclear cells for analytical research studies.
- Parameter: Ficoll-Paque PLUS
- Order Information: For research use only.
- Application: Cell isolation
- Density Max.: 1.078 g/ml
- Endotoxin Activity Max.: < 0.12 EU/ml
- Properties: Ficoll-Paque PLUS is a sterile, ready-to-use density media containing Ficoll PM400, sodium diatrizoate and disodium calcium EDTA. The density has been optimized for the isolation of human lymphocytes from peripheral blood.
- Estimated shelf life from manufacture date: 3 years
- Storage conditions: 4–30°C
- Stability: Ficoll-Paque PLUS is provided as sterile solution which is stable for at least 3 yr when stored between 4°C and 30°C and protected from light. Deterioration of Ficoll-Paque PLUS product is indicated by the appearance of a yellow color or particulate material in the solution
- Physical State: Liquid
- pH Range: 5.5–7.5
- Color: Colorless to slightly yellow
- Certificate of Analysis: Yes
- Pack size: 6 x 100 mL