Cytiva - Model HyClone - FetalClone I Serum, U.S. Origin
Optimized for the growth of hybridoma cells.
- Optimized for the growth of hybridoma cells
- IgG levels comparable with those found in FBS
- Demonstrated cell growth performance equivalency to FBS
- High lot-to-lot consistency
- Low endotoxin and hemoglobin levels
Purchase orders with specific lot requests, quoted reserves and/or call off orders should be submitted through Customer Service.
Sterile filtered using three sequential 100 nm (0.1 µm) pore-size rated filters. Each lot undergoes extensive quality performance and analytical testing
Additional treatments available including heat-inactivation and irradiation. Additional testing, including EMEA-conforming testing, is also available.
- Parameter: FetalClone I Serum (U.S.)
- Storage: Sera should be stored at -10°C or lower. Once thawed, sera should be stored at 2° to 8°C.
- Description name: FetalClone I
- Origin: U.S.
- Processing: Heat Inactivated
- Endotoxin Concentration: ≤ 10 EU/mL
- Hemoglobin Concentration: ≤ 20 mg/dL
- Mycoplasma: No
- USDA Safety Testing Included: USDA Inspected
- Additional Assays: Gamma GlobulinAlkaline PhosphataseLactate DehydrogenaseSGPTSGOTpHTotal ProteinAlbuminBlood Urea NitrogenCreatinineTotal BilirubinSodiumPotassiumCalciumChlorideInorganic PhosphorusOsmolalityIronTIBCPercent Iron SaturationGlucoseIgG
- Sterilization Method: Filtered using sequential 100 nm pore-size rated filters.
- Tested for: BluetongueBovine AdenovirusBovine ParvovirusBovine RSVBVDVCytopathogenic AgentsHemadsorbing AgentsRabies VirusReovirus
- Heat Inactivate: No
- Sterile: Yes
- Size: 100 mL
- Certifications/Compliance: Manufactured in cGMP (21 CFR 820) compliant and ISO9001 certified facilities
- Pack size: 100 mL
- Order code: SH30080.02