D-TEC - Model FT-HD-S - Flexitrailer Heavy Duty (S-line) Trailer
From Container Transport
The Flexitrailer HD is developed for the transport of tank containers and swap bodies. Naturally, you can also transport all types of ISO containers, as with the Flexitrailer LS. This chassis has a robust design, which means that you can transport up to 34 tons of weight in the central position.
The Flexitrailer HD has a hose storage compartment in the central box and filler blocks for swap body containers (with overhang). It can also be fitted with a drip tray and assigned an ADR certificate.
D-TEC Flexitrailer HD is the lightest rigid chassis, with a standard deadweight from 4.8 tons. Studies have shown that you can save 1000 litres of diesel a year with a 1000 kg lighter chassis. The maintenance costs are extremely limited due to the robust, simple design. The multifunctional chassis slides out fully mechanically, without any pneumatic components. This guarantees optimum operation in all weather conditions and a low outage. Using resilient, high strength steel enables the chassis to resist a great deal of distortion. This means, for example, that loading errors are less likely to cause permanent damage, thereby reducing repair costs.
The advantages of a FLEXITRAILER HD (S-line)
- The solid gooseneck is suitable for the transportation of liquid tanks.
- Extremely low dead weight (4.8 tons)
- Robust quality, high quality steel prevents permanent distortion caused by any overload
- Simple to operate
- Low maintenance (3 lubrication points, of which to on the legs, almost no moving parts and mechanical operation)
- Designed for the optimum transportation of tank containers, swap bodies and ISO containers.