DAMAS - Model Pulco - Aspirator
The DAMAS Pulco Aspirator is efficient for both dry and moist materials. It pre-cleans and separates all forms of granular materials by the efficient use of its built-in air system. Removal of light impurities such as straw, husks, dust and chaff is easily achieved during high capacity operation.
Pneumatic Aspirators feature a floating cone design to increase cleaning efficiency. Airwashing the incoming material prior to storage eliminates unwanted foreign material in the bins (dust, chaff, pods, etc.) You get total dust control, no heat loss, less noise, no building pressures, and minimum installation costs and maintenance.
The DAMAS Lufco Aspirator is a highly efficient aspirator with built-in air recycling system for the separation of light particles from grain, seed, and other granulated material.
Lofco is unique for the separation of light products because of its highly efficient aspiration chamber iwth the newly developed turbo-technique combined with the frequency operated fan.
A doubel worm is located over the feed rollers. This worm ensures an even distribution of the material. The capacity of the machine can be adjusted by means of the feed slide at the feed, thus permitting the most efficient separation.
Lofco is an industrial, compact, and environmentally compatible construction and is easy to operate.
- Lofco is self-cleaning because of its hygienic design.
- Hitherto unknown high efficiency because of the ideal distribution of material and the turbo-technique of the Lofco.
- Lofco produces no vibration and requires very little space in relation to its capacity.
- Lofco is low-noise, requires little power and is environmentally compatible
- Lofco is optionally available with feed roller with frequency-controlled motor for speed regulation