Dan Pumps - Model S-WS20 and -WS30 - Sludge Pumps
The DanPumps S-WS20 and -WS30 is a high-efficient lightweight sludge pump built in aluminium, which ensure easy handling and installation. The DanPumps S-WS20 and -WS30 is suitable for pumping sludge and water mixed with solids, and is the ideal choice for plug-in operations and is ready for use when delivered on site.
- The low weight and compact design ensure convenient transport, handling and installation.
- Max. submergence: 20 meter
- Max. temperature of pumped media at maximum power input and continuous duty: 40°C
- Max. medium density: 1100 kg/m3
- pH of the pumped medium: 5-8
- Motor protection: Build-in thermal switches in the stator windings (140°C, ±5) connected to build-in contactor
- Reliable and wear resistant