Dansensor - Model LeakPointer H2O - Bubble Leak Detection System
The Dansensor® LeakPointer® H2O is a package leak detector which helps you pinpoint even the smallest leaks. This instrument helps you conduct visual leak tests (bubble test) on all types of flexible, semi-rigid and rigid packages, regardless of whether they have ample headspace, like MAP packages, or use other packaging methods with little or no headspace, such as vacuum or skin packaging.
Bubble leak detection system for flexible, rigid and semi-rigid packages.
- Find exactly where leaks are located
- Test packages with or without headspace
- Simple installation and operation
- Mounted lid, removable tub and drain hose for convenience and easy cleaning
- Performs bubble emission test (ASTM D3078)
Operation and use
Simply place the test package(s) into the tub, close the lid, and start the instrument to begin testing – you can even use the vacuum pressure to fill the tub with exactly the right amount of water from a water container via the drain hose. Adjust the pressure as needed and watch for a stream of bubbles from the package to locate the leak. When you stop the instrument, the test ends and the lid opens automatically, remaining open and dripping excess water back into the tub. The instrument is also easy to empty and clean with a built-in drain, quick-release hose and removable, rounded tub. No messy overfill, no heavy lifting to fill or clean the instrument, and no hard-to-reach corners!
Add an optional digital pressure meter to ensure a successful test every time, even on rigid flat packages that don’t expand under pressure or packages with easy-open seals which can’t withstand high pressures.
Additional or stand-alone leak detection
The Dansensor LeakPointer H2O is the perfect addition to your quality control process. It can be used alone, or to achieve the ultimate leak detection solution, use it in tandem with the Dansensor LeakPointer 3 or LeakPointer 3+ – first determine if there is a leak with a non-destructive leak test, then use the LeakPointer H2O to find the leak’s exact location.
The Dansensor® LeakPointer H2O is part of our leak detector family of products.
- Dansensor® LeakPointer 3 and Dansensor® LeakPointer 3+
The Dansensor LeakPointer 3 and 3+ are designed for the food industry and can measure leaks as small as 50 micron (µm). This helps ensure unwanted batch recalls and high product quality.
- Dansensor® Lippke® VC1400
Dansensor Lippke VC1400 provides reliable seal strength and pressure leak testing of many types of packaging. It can be used for quality control checks, R&D package testing and process optimization on the packaging line.
- Dansensor® LeakMatic ll
The Dansensor LeakMatic II is an in-line leak detector capable of detecting large boxes in a non-destructive way. The non-destructive testing reduce waste and ensure leak free packages are sent to the consumers.
- Test package integrity and find exactly where leaks are located
- Test packages with or without headspace and regardless of gas mixture
- Ergonomically designed for operator safety and convenience
- Mounted lid avoids mess and requires no extra table space
- Easy to drain and clean
- Simple installation and operation
- No adjustment required for different package sizes or type
- Mounted, hydraulic lid – easy to close, opens automatically when the test is complete and keeps dripping water confined to the basin
- Removable, rounded tub for easy cleaning
- Quick-release drain hose for filling and emptying the tub without heavy lifting
- Easy-to-read vacuum gauge
- Balance hose allows testing on all types of packages (e.g. MAP, vacuum packed, minimal headspace, etc.)
- Manually adjustable pressure from -50 to -800 mbar
- Vacuum generation with compressed air only (no electrical connection required)
- Find the right fill-volume every time with mounted volume scale on tub
- Reversible tub gives convenient access to drain valve (face front or back)
- Complies with ASTM D3078
- Optional digital pressure meter ensures accurate tests, even on difficult packages
Specifications: Dansensor LeakPointer H2O
- Package types: Flexible, semi-rigid and rigid packages
- Test types: Bubble Test
- Test package size(max): Smaller than tub dimensions
- Tube dimension (WxDxH) and volume 400 mm x 400 mm x 150 mm (15.7“ x 15.7” x 5.9”) (approx. size due to tapered design); ~ 25 liter volume (6.6 US gal) to the level of the hole plate
- Fill time (with vacuum fill) Up to 1 minute
- Test time: Unlimited ( control manually)
- Vacuum pressure: -50 to -800 mbar (-0.7 to -11.6 psi)
- Dimensions (WxDxH) and weight: Lid open: 526 mm x 640 mm x 720 mm (20.7” x 25.2” x 28.3”); 20 kg (44 lbs)
- Air supply pressure and connection: 4.5-6.0 bar (optimal performance at approx. 5 bar)
- Ø6/4mm tube DIN ISO 8573-1:2010 [4:4:3]
- Air consumption: Max 185 L/min
- Compliance: CE, China RoHS II
- Standards: ASTM D3078
- Balance hose
- Rear-facing extension hose
- Digital pressure meter
- Visual leak testing under water with vacuum (bubble)
- ASTM D3078 (Standard Test Method for Determination of Leaks in Flexible Packaging by Bubble Emission)