Datalogger Gealog Micro
From Gealog Dataloggers
The Gealog micro can be easily fixed onto ground water pipes by means of a hanging appliance, where the waterproof plug connector is also installed. The Gealog micro is operated by using a notebook-PC (via serial interface). The Gealog micro is powered by integrated Batteries, which guarantee the operation up to several years (depending on measuring rate) without changing batteries.
- Water level:
- Sensor element:
- State of the art piezo resistive silicon cell
- Silicon oil filling between membrane and sensor element.
- Sensor resistors on ceramic substrate.
- Temperature compensated
- Sensor membrane made of stainless steel
- Capillary tube for air pressure compensation
- Measuring ranges: 70 cm, 3 m, 10 m, 20 m, 30 m or 70 m
- Please select the necessary measuring range which corresponds to the expected maximum variations of the water level at the measuring site.
- Resolution: 12 Bit
- Linearity error: ± 0.1% full scale
- Tolerable overpressure: 3 x measuring range or 8 bar
- Long term stability better than 0.1%/ year
- Water temperature:
- Sensor element: NTC-thermistor
- Measuring range: -5°C up to 45°C
- Uncertainty: 0.2°C