Davis-Standard - Cascade Reclaim Extrusion
The Cascade system is ideally suited for contaminated plastic recycling materials such as PE, PP Nylon, PET and other engineering materials. It easily processes low bulk density materials, as well as granulated chip and other higher bulk density materials. The integrated system includes conveying and size reduction, tandem extruders, open atmospheric or closed venting between extruders, multi-stage melt filtration and a pelletizer for final processing.
- Extruder diameters from 3” (76mm) to 10” (254mm)
- Primary extruder L/D is typically 24:1
- Secondary extruder L/D’s range from 15:1 to 30:1
- Secondary extruder is available vented or unvented and with compounding additive ports
- Barrels are air or water cooled (see inset)
- Filtration: Consult ADG Solutions for cost-effective contaminant-specific filtration solutions best suited to your process