dBelectronics - Model CAP21 - Advanced Sound Limiter
The CAP21 Advanced sound limiter is specially designed device to act on the sound chain, allowing for the control of levels generated by a music system and preventing regulatory noise protection levels from being exceeded. It acts on the whole audio spectrum and without altering the equalisation and sound quality within the premises.
This device supports the connection of two external sensors to register music levels in two different spaces. What’s more, it can remotely send the registered noise levels via telematics and can be connected to an external display to check noise levels on site and show users that they are in a room which isn’t exceeding healthy limits.
The CAP21 Advanced sound limiter boasts optimum sound quality and achieves a powerful level of music with no variations caused by background noise. It’s the highest-rated limiter by today’s most popular DJs, thanks to its frequency response, which can limit sound by bands and maintain optimal audio quality.
The CAP21 Advanced sound limiter is an ideal accessory for soundproofing premises.
Music bars, clubs, pubs, concert halls, theatres, restaurants, etc.
CAP21® ADVANCED SOUND LIMITER - RECORDER
- Spectral analysis of the signal in thirds of octave.
- Configurable frequency range between 63 Hz and 20 kHz.
- Configurable to permitted sound levels.
- Configurable to soundproofing level of activity and level transmitted to neighbouring premises.
- Compliance with UNE-EN ISO 140-4/1999 standards.
- Compliance with UNE-EN 61672-1 standards.
- Recording of parameters via external sensors.
- Double software-selectable spectral limitation algorithm (MP / MPX).
- Stable limitation of level, without penalties.
- Peak level compensation algorithm that improves music reproduction and live music performances.
- PVL algorithm that improves live vocal performances.
- Recording of entire sound status of premises in internal memory.
- Double performance verification test (at beginning of and during music session).
- Continuous monitoring 24 hours a day.
- Telematic transmission of all data stored in internal memory (LAN / WiFi / GPRS).
- Cut-off of sound emission when external sensor is disconnected.
- Advanced scheduling.
- Storage in internal memory/li>
- Activity details
- Installation parameters
- Calibration and limitation parameters
- Equivalent sound level (LAeq) at 5 minutes
- L90, L10 and Lmax level percentiles at 5 minutes
- Percent of emission control every 5 minutes
- Description of each sound session (date, start and finish time, minimum L90, maximum LAeq and result of performance verification test)
- Possible variations in form and time (variation of external sensor, i.e. position and screen orientation, modification of sound equipment, existence of parallel sound equipment)
- Access and modification history with installer identification
- Storage capacity greater than 64,080 x [LAeq + L90 + L10 + Lmax], (more than 7 months monitoring activity for 24 hours a day) and 580 complete sound sessions (almost 2 years of activity)
- Physical memory of solid state (unaffected by power outages)
- Universal Limiter Data Transmission Protocol (ULDTP).
- Real-time data transmission.
- Compatible with the Automatic Noise Control and Surveillance System (Synkro System).
- Four programmable time slots with different emission levels (daytime, night, transient and mute).
- Different programming for each day of the week.
- Programming for special periods.
- Programming for special days.
- Type II measurement according to UNE-EN 61672-1.
- Type A frequency weighting.
- Measurement range from 45 to 120 dBA.
- Frequency measurement range from 20 Hz to 20 kHz.
- Cable length: 8 metres.
- Sealable fastening system.
- Number of possible sensors: 2
- PC connection via front USB Type B port.
- Software protected by renewable licences.
- Automatic generation of installation and configuration reports.
- Automatic update via Internet.
- Compatible with Windows and Mac OS X.
- High-quality A/D conversion and sampling rate.
- Data processing in 32-bit floating point.
- System propagation delay
- Analogue with Iso-Float™ ground insulation.
- Symmetrical (balanced) inputs and outputs.
- XLR connection format.
- Dynamic input and output range >112 dB.
- Frequency response 20 Hz to 20 kHz.
- Configurable input sensitivity at 12 or 26 dBu.
- Maximum input level 20 dBu.
- Input impedance 20 kOhm.
- THD + noise
- Backlit display with operating information (time, sensor-recorded level, band correction level, reception level of GPRS External Modem (optional accessory) and malfunctions).
- USB Type B configuration port.
- Rear panel.
- Stereo XLR input and output audio.
- XLR connection external recording microphone 1 (main).
- XLR connection external recording microphone 2.
- Mini-DIN external display connection (data & power).
- Mini-DIN external GPRS modem connection (data & power).
- RJ45 for Fast-Ethernet data transmission connection.
- Housing of seal kit for connections (optional accessory).
- 220 V – 50/60 Hz.
- Max power consumption 18 W.
- One 19″ rack unit.
- 432 x 44 x 164 mm (width/height/depth).
- Weight 2.84 kg.
- 545 x 85 x 290 mm (width/height/depth).
- Weight 4.20 kg.
No reviews were found for dBelectronics - Model CAP21 - Advanced Sound Limiter. Be the first to review!