DBI Sala - Model 1002012 - Anchorage Connector Strap 3` x 12` Tie-Off Adapter
DBI Sala 1002012 Anchorage Connector Strap 3' x 12' Tie-Off Adapter is the most versatile anchorage connector method available today in fall protection equipment, this anchorage connector strap combines ease of use and lightweight high tensile strength. DBI Sala Fall Protection Equipment's pass-through design makes attaching to anchorage quick and easy. This standard Tie-Off Adapter is available in 3' (P/N: 1003000), 6' (P/N: 1003006) and 12' (P/N: 1002012) lengths, is 1 3/4' polyester and features a 3' wide polyester webbing wear pad for added abrasion-resistance and product longevity. The DBI Sala 1002012 Anchorage Connector Strap meets all applicable OSHA Regulations and ANSI Standards. Fall Protection Anchorage Straps sold each.
- Pass-through design makes attaching to anchorage quick and easy
- 1 3/4' Polyester strength member (5000 lbs tensile strength)
- 3' Wide polyester wear pad for added abrasion resistance and product longevity
- Coated steel hardware for corrosion-resistance and strength
- Meets or exceeds all applicable industry standards including OSHA, ANSI and the stringent ANSI-Z359