DBI Sala - Model ExoFit XP - Construction Harnes
DBI Sala Construction Harness 1108500 DBI Sala Exofit XP Small Full Body Harness with Three D-Rings features the DBI Sala ExoFit design, this safety harness design is based on the concept of a single piece of material constructed in the shape of an 'X' this full body harness wraps around you for the ultimate in comfort and features no-tangle donning. The DBI Sala Exofit Harness is a great choice for fall protection equipment! You will notice a difference the moment you don the DBI Sala ExoFit XP. This construction safety harness exceeds expectation, the materials used to construct this full body harness are soft and light-weight, yet extremely durable, the shoulder, hip and leg padding for these safety harnesses is built-in so that it will not slip and the breathable Dri-lex Lining of this full body harness guarantees you will stay dry and comfortable all day every day, plus the quick-release buckles are fast, efficient and totally secure!
It even has a memory! Put on the DBI Sala ExoFit XP Construction Harness, adjust it, and from then on this safety harness remembers the adjustment! The next time that you are on the job, slip it over your shoulders like a vest, snap the three DBI Sala ExoFit XP Buckles and you will be ready to work, it is faster than putting on and buttoning up your shirt!
The DBI Sala ExoFit XP Construction Harness gives you good looks, comfort and the latest technology. Every DBI Sala Harness combines maximum comfort, freedom of movement and ease of use without sacrificing safety. All DBI Sala Safety Harnesses are designed to securely retain you in case of a fall and distribute the impact forces throughout your body the no-tangle design holds the shape of the construction harness, adding to your comfort, and making it easier to put on.
Whether you wear a harness 4 hours a day or 14 hours a day, it needs to feel good and fit right for optimum comfort, safety and productivity. DBI Sala ExoFit XP Harnesses are designed to fit, no matter your size or shape! Available sizes: Small (P/N: 1108500), Medium (P/N: 1108501), Large (P/N: 1108502), X-Large (P/N: 1108507) and 2X-Large (P/N: 1108508). Safety harnesses sold each.
- The DBI Sala ExoFit Harness is the first of a new generation of safety harnesses designed from the ground up for maximum comfort and performance
- This DBI Sala fall protection equipment safety harness is constructed from high performance materials
- Incorporates a breathable Aero-Spacer Dri-Lex Lining that immediately draws moisture away from the body keeping the worker dry and comfortable all day long
- The ergonomic design of this safety harness incorporates built-in shoulder, hip and leg padding that always stays in place enhancing comfort and worker satisfaction
- Lycra edging moves with you preventing uncomfortable rubbing or chafing while enhancing comfort and mobility
- The industry's first and only one-handed quick-connect buckles make putting on, adjusting and removing the safety harness a snap and provide a memory fit, adjust the harness once and it stays that way
- This wrap around no-tangle DBI Sala fall protection equipment safety harness design slips on like a vest, making it quicker and easier to put on while providing ventilation, comfort, padding and security
- Back D-ring for connection to a fall protection system and two side D-rings for positioning
- Adjustable non-slip chest strap with intuitive quick-connect buckle
- Torso buckles adjust easily, yet hold the straps firmly in place and complete the 5-point adjustment system
- Soft, lightweight polyester webbing is strong without feeling stiff or coarse
- Coated hardware for corrosion-resistance
- Sewn-in hip pads and belt specially made for the convenience of construction workers
- An excellent choice in fall protection equipment
- These DBI Sala fall protection equipment safety harnesses meet or exceed all applicable industry standards including OSHA and ANSI