Model DC-85-100 - Drum Crusher / Compactor
From Drum Crusher
Warranty: 20 Years. Crushing Force: 85,000 lbs. Heavy Duty Construction: all made of 7/8” — 1” thick rolled steel plate. Crush Drum Sizes: 30 gallon drums. 55 gallon drums. [Optional] 85 gallon drums. Crush Size: crushes drums down to 3 1/2”. Crushing Time: 24 seconds down. Platen Spike: steel spike on platen to pierce sealed drum before crushing. Safety door interlock: stops crusher if door is opened. No Electrical:no electricals on drum crusher body to spark or create explosion. Remote Hydraulic Power Unit: can be located away from crusher body. Hoses: two 10’ hoses included (optional lengths available). Power Unit Drive: 10 horsepower, 3-phase 230V / 460V AC electric motor standard (other options available—see below). Dual Cylinder Locks: locks cylinder in place preventing drift — extended crushing time. Semi Automatic Valve: provides automatic neutral when lifting platen. Height: 106”. Width: 36”. Weight: 2000 lbs.
- Options must be specified at time of order.Please call for cost.
- Larger 85 Gallon Size Drum Capacity
- Fork Lift Rails
- Water Spray System between crusher body and exterior of drum to reduce airborn particles, dust, & sparks
- Drip Pan
- Rain Hood
- Air-Driven Hydraulic Pump — extended crushing time
- Explosion-Proof Electric Motor Class 1, Div 1, Groups C & D, Class 2 Groups E,F & G
- Explosion-Proof Electric Motor Starter
- Standard Motor Starter
- Longer Hoses
- Gasoline Engine Driven Power Unit
- Diesel Engine Driven Power Unit