Model DE 4380 - Pump-in-a-Box
From Commercial Pumps
Pipe-mounted UL 778 pumping unit with integrated intelligent controls for space-saving installation and superior energy performance. Saves up to 75% in energy over comparable traditional constant speed or variable frequency operated pump installations. Remote services through internet to enhance reliability and sustain optimal performance over life of pumps.
- Applications : HVAC-system pumping and control; general purpose pumping; industrial/process pumping and control (water or glycol based)
- Materials : Ductile iron e-coated casing Stainless steel impeller Sintered silicon carbide mechanical seal
- Configuration : On-board Intelligent Variable Speed controls with Sensorless control. Controls enclosure UL type 12 or UL type AX for outdoor applications. 1-10hp range standard with iECM motors that reduce losses by more than 20% over NEMA Premium efficiency. Network capable for remote performance management services.
- Performance : 25 to 450 USgpm (1.5 to 28 L/s) flow; 10 to 160 ft (3 to 48 m) head (composite curves range : available)
- Temperature : 250°F (121°C)
- Power Range : 1 hp to 10 hp (0.75 kW to 7.5 kW)
- Size : 1.5' to 6' (40 mm to 150 mm)
- Vertical In-line design eliminates the need for inertia bases, housekeeping pads, and flex connectors and reduces piping requirements
- Integrated intelligent controls eliminate separate mounting of variable frequency drive (VFD) as well as procurement, installation (incl. wiring), calibration and upkeep of differential pressure sensor
- Vertical motor positioning requires up to 60% less floor space compared to other pump configurations.
- Superior energy performance qualifies for significant cost recovery under utility and government rebate programs
- Design Envelope selections frequently recommend a smaller motor and/or pump which reduces installed cost.