CECHLO electrochlorination systems have compact designs for easy handling and maintenance. There are four types of CECHLO systems depending on the concentration of sodium hypochlorite:
CECHLO-M produces the required amount of sodium hypochlorite through the electrolysis of the seawater. CECHLO-MS, CECHLO-NS and CECHLO-IS are on-site brine electrochlorination systems, producing sodium hypochlorite safely and cost effectively, depending upon the client’s need for production capacity.
Extremely safe and economical
- No risks associated with delivery or storage of hazardous chemicals such as high-pressure chlorine
- No need to assign qualified staff required by law to handle hazardous chemicals resulting in cost savings
- Low production costs
High performance electrolyzer
- Low power requirements
- Special metal electrode resulting in high performance
- Low operational costs
Easy maintenance and control
- Unique structure minimizes scaling by magnesium and calcium carbonates
- Even with scaling, the electrolyzer can be easily disassembled/assembled and the anode can be easily replaced
- Long stable operation with acid cleaning required only once/twice per year
CECHLO-M systems are used for biofouling control in power plants, cooling towers, liquefied natural gas (LNG) terminals and desalination facilities, as well as coastal installations using seawater for cooling or other process needs all over the world.
When seawater is not available to prevent the fouling of equipment by the growth of marine organisms, brine based electrochlorination system CECHLO-NS/IS/MS is an ideal application that produces sodium hypochlorite from brine. CECHLO-IS/MS systems employ Ion Exchange Membrane technology to produce sodium hypochlorite at high concentration. They are ideal for the disinfection of water in water treatment and wastewater plants. CECHLO-MS can also be used to produce high strength sodium hypochlorite solution for sale into the market.