DecaPress - Model DP - Horizontal Decanter Centrifuges
Hiller Separation & Process US offers the complete range of DecaPress DP Model horizontal decanter centrifuges incorporating decades of mechanical knowledge and process experience to provide an effective, low-maintenance solution for continuous liquid-solids separation, liquid clarifying and / or solids dewatering with advanced mechanical features and superior processing performance.
The DP Decanter Centrifuges are very versatile and capable of adapting to a wide variety of industrial applications and capacities.
The machines are easy to adjust over a wide range of process conditions and require little operator attention with automated controls.
DP Decanter Centrifuges feature the following unique advantages with (6) Six Models to select from:
- Large diameter/length ratio of 1:4.2 and greater in some model size machines
- Centrifugal acceleration forces of 3,000 – 5,200 x “G” depending on bowl diameter
- Minimal operator attendance required with automated operation with our proprietary HILLER HMR 5000 and BMR 6000 touch screen centrifuge control system
- Modern scroll back-drive systems including DecaTorque hydraulic and / or DecaDrive electrical regenerative system with the highest possible torques and fastest possible reaction times
- Energy efficient for low power consumption and relatively quiet for a more comfortable work environment
- Replaceable wear liners at points in contact with solids for easy on site replacement and servicing.